Thursday, June 2, 2011

Musical Blast

By request of two of my good friends, I will not make any more super-dense science posts anymore. (light ones will continue) Although, you know, I was pretty proud of myself for retaining all that information.
Anyway. Had a best friend from college come stay with me in my humble abode this past week. Here are a couple of tunes that relate to her. ENJOY THE MUSIC!!!

Walk the Moon - Anna Sun
^ "This song is basically about me! Just change the name a bit!" 

Frank Sinatra - Blue Moon

^ I sing this to her, but change the words "Blue Moon" to her name

Tony Orlando - Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree
^ She sings this song terribly out of key

Angus & Julia Stone - Yellow Brick Road
^ We both love this band. But this is her current fav song by them.


No comments:

Post a Comment