Sunday, June 19, 2011

Example

Just came back from a fabulous weekend in long island seeing some college friends. Love loved all the water time while I was there. Did however manage to be a fool and fall into a canal in my friend's backyard and totally bruised up my body and the bottom of my right foot. Tomorrow at work is going to be interesting...


So anyway. I was just compulsively watching a bunch of videos on youtube, as per usual, and then ended up finding this guy here. Definitely an interesting artist, although I can't claim to like all of his songs. From what I've seen so far, he tends to drift between electronic/dubstep, and hip-hop styling.


Example - Changed the Way you Kissed Me

Found the following artist because a friend of mine posted a song lyric and I chose to investigate. And very happy that I did, she has a beautiful voice. Kind of a sad artist, but that's something I tend to drift towards. This artist also sings with an accompanying band under "Emily Haines and the Soft Skeletons." Check it!

Emily Haines - Eden


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment